So you have a case you have a case that you would like to quickly and efficiently close using 1 Hour Mediation... what happens next?
Here is a brief step-by-step guide, explaining what First Court does, and what you need to do:
- Go to www.settlementtesting.com
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete your submission. You will be asked for just enough information for us to reach out to the opposing negotiator and schedule the mediation, and for us to have a basic understanding of the case status. In order to expedite your submission, please have the following information ready:
- Opposing negotiator's Name, e-mail, and phone number
- An estimate of the verdict of this case were to go to trial (confidential, this information will not be shared with the other side)
- Any upcoming deadlines
- One strength that a jury might find in your opponent's case (This WILL be shared with the opposing negotiator, as an indication of your objectivity)
- A date and time (at least one week in the future) when you would like to schedule the 1 Hour Mediation
- Upon receipt of your submission, First Court will contact the opposing negotiator and invite them to mediate. We will make a series of efforts to contact and persuade the opposing negotiator to come to the table. If we are able to schedule a mediation, we will confirm the date/time with both parties, and began to prepare for your 1 Hour Mediation.
Next: Prepare for 1 Hour Mediation