Practice. Learn. WIn.
First Court’s Three Hour Trial is a simple, cost-effective way to strengthen your case. This research tool allows your trial team to get comfortable presenting your case to jurors - before you step into the courtroom. It helps you learn how jurors react to the key witnesses and themes in your case, and what you should change. It gives everyone on your litigation team the same objective understanding of the strengths and weaknesses in your case, and exactly what you need to do to win the best possible outcome.
Here’s how it works
- Logistics: First Court brings together 10 or 20 jurors who represent a fair demographic cross-section of your venue to convene at a local video conference facility.
- Case presentation: Your lawyers give a 30 minute presentation of each side’s case - arguments, video excerpts, testimony summaries, and key exhibits
- Deliberations: Jurors then deliberate for 90 minutes - you observe via video and learn how your case plays out in the organic back-and-forth of a deliberation.
- Live Q&A: Your trial team concludes with live Q&A with jurors - get their frank feedback on your presentation, find out what they understood and didn’t, and what you need to change to win.
- Optional: Add an hour of Voir Dire rehearsal
In only a few hours of work, you strengthen your case, identify blind-spots, and build your winning strategy with:
- Voir Dire practice
- Theme Development
- Opening Polish
- Witness Evaluation
- Liability Strengths and Weaknesses
- Damages Strengths and Weaknesses
- Negotiation Muscle
- Identify Nightmare Jurors
Ready to learn more? Schedule a consultation call with our expert trial consultants, or send us a message below.