Test. Re-test. Win.
The key to unlocking powerful, objective insights in any case ? our flexible Jury Reactions research format.
Jury Reactions is:
- Repeatable: you can economically test different arguments or evidence with fresh panels of jurors
- You can get feedback early in a case to help evaluate your settlement position, and come to mediation armed with value-changing feedback from jurors in the trial venue.
- In Discovery, you can try different witnesses to see what resonates - or even try projected expert testimony - at a fraction of the cost of hiring an expert... only to see them fall flat in the courtroom.
- Fine tune your trial themes and arguments in front of real laypeople, before you get in front of a public jury.
- Priced to fit: We want to get this tool in your hands, even if your case doesn't have a huge budget. We can work with a standard invoicing arrangement, or conduct research under a contingency agreement to earn a small share of the recovery.
Download a report from a real case to see the real, powerful insights that we can produce for your case.